Executive Council: Membership Application
The Executive Council of CEOWORLD Magazine is an esteemed group of high-level executives, such as CEOs, CFOs, Chairpersons, Presidents, Directors, Heads of Country, Regional Heads, Managing Directors, General Managers, and other c-suite leaders, who aim to drive significant growth in their organizations.
Join today to become a member of the esteemed community of influential business leaders worldwide. This group is made up of accomplished executives from companies that generate more than $1 million in annual sales.
Find Out If You Qualify
You may be exceptional, but there are no exceptions.
To be considered, you must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Membership is by invitation only
- Membership is related to the individual, not the company
- Your business generates a minimum of $1 million in revenue, or… Your business has a minimum of $1 million in financing.
- Corporates with their C-level Officials such as CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, CIO, CTO, Chairmen, President, Director, Head of Sales/Marketing, Head of Region, Managing Director, General Manager, and other Senior C-level executives are qualified to be a member
- Government Entities： Senior Officials
- Royal members, Governors, Ambassadors, and Consul Generals
- The organizations led by the members should be well-established companies with annual sales above €1 million.
Please note: Meeting the basic criteria does not guarantee acceptance.
The membership fee is $5,000 annually.
To apply, please fill out the information below.
Your information will only be shared with our internal membership selection committee.
For more information on CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council membership, please contact at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
By submitting your application, you authorize the CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council to contact you about our services.
CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council membership gives you a strategic advantage that elevates your professional standard.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE: People can easily find you on your executive member profile. Contains your published pieces in CEOWORLD magazine, as well as your bio, website, company description, and preferred social media.
- ONLINE: Members get ongoing opportunities to publish 1 article each month with their byline in CEOWORLD magazine. Publication amplifies success, increases authority, and opens the doors to important conversations.
- PRINT: Be considered for publication in CEOWORLD magazine (one article every quarter)
- DIGITAL BADGES: Display CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council badges at your business and on your website, newsletters, publications, social media, email, and networking groups to highlight your professional affiliation.