As of September 18, 2023, Carlos Slim Helu has a net worth of US$94.1 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the telecom industry. Rocco Commisso follows in second place with $8.0 billion, while Sunil Mittal ranks third with $7.2 billion, and Xavier Niel comes in fourth with $6.3 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Robert Hale Jr., whose net worth is $5.4 billion, and Ananda Krishnan, whose net worth is $4.9 billion. Rakesh Mittal is placed 7th with a net worth of $4.7 billion. Rajan Mittal ($4.7 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the telecom industry, followed by Richard Li (No. 9) with $4.4 billion and Patrick Drahi (No. 10, $4.3 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Telecom Industry, 2023
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $94.1 billion
- Rocco Commisso: $8.0 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $7.2 billion
- Xavier Niel: $6.3 billion
- Robert Hale Jr.: $5.4 billion
- Ananda Krishnan: $4.9 billion
- Rakesh Mittal: $4.7 billion
- Rajan Mittal: $4.7 billion
- Richard Li: $4.4 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.3 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $4.1 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Naguib Sawiris: $3.3 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.9 billion
- Denis O’Brien: $2.7 billion
- Taha Mikati: $2.7 billion
- Najib Mikati: $2.7 billion
- Marcelo Claure: $2.0 billion
- Craig McCaw: $2.0 billion
- Strive Masiyiwa: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
The world’s largest economies in 2023.
Ranked: Safest Countries in the World, 2023.
Countries With the Most Female Billionaires, 2023.
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2023.
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]