As of September 18, 2023, Wang Wei has a net worth of US$15.1 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the service industry. Liu Yongxing follows in second place with $9.5 billion, while Robert Rowling ranks third with $7.5 billion, and Tamara Gustavson comes in fourth with $7.5 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Micky Arison, whose net worth is $6.9 billion, and Liu Yonghao, whose net worth is $6.8 billion. Gary Rollins is placed 7th with a net worth of $5.7 billion. Frits Goldschmeding ($5.7 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the service industry, followed by Tom Golisano (No. 9) with $5.4 billion and Danielle Bellon (No. 10, $5.0 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Service Industry, 2023
- Wang Wei: $15.1 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $9.5 billion
- Robert Rowling: $7.5 billion
- Tamara Gustavson: $7.5 billion
- Micky Arison: $6.9 billion
- Liu Yonghao & family: $6.8 billion
- Gary Rollins: $5.7 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.7 billion
- Tom Golisano: $5.4 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $5.0 billion
- Rahul Bhatia: $4.5 billion
- Rakesh Gangwal: $4.5 billion
- Jim Davis: $4.4 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.3 billion
- Jean (Gigi) Pritzker: $4.2 billion
- Jeremy Jacobs Sr & family: $4.2 billion
- Maggie Hardy: $4.1 billion
- Steven Udvar-Hazy: $4.1 billion
- Anthony Pritzker: $3.7 billion
- Sunny Varkey: $3.2 billion
Have you read?
Ranked: These Are The Best War Movies of All Times And Why.
Unveiling Extraordinary Immigrant Achievers: The Impact of Naturalized Citizens.
Imperial Echoes: 22 Leaders, and their Lessons, and Legacies.
Rebranding Countries: 17 Names That Redefined The Nation’s Identity.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]