As of September 18, 2023, Klaus-Michael Kuehne has a net worth of US$33.7 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the logistics industry. Rafaela Aponte-Diamant follows in second place with $29.4 billion, while Gianluigi Aponte ranks third with $29.4 billion, and John Fredriksen comes in fourth with $13.3 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Rodolphe Saadé, whose net worth is $9.8 billion, and Jacques Saadé Jr., whose net worth is $9.8 billion. Tanya Saadé Zeenny is placed 7th with a net worth of $9.8 billion. Dennis Washington Jr. ($7.8 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the logistics industry, followed by Enrique Razon (No. 9) with $7.8 billion and Fred Smith (No. 10, $5.7 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Logistics Industry, 2023
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $33.7 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $29.4 billion
- Gianluigi Aponte: $29.4 billion
- John Fredriksen; $13.3 billion
- Rodolphe Saadé: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saadé Jr.: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saadé Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Dennis Washington: $7.8 billion
- Enrique Razon Jr.: $7.8 billion
- Fred Smith: $5.7 billion
- Maria Angelicoussis: $5.6 billion
- Lai Meisong: $5.5 billion
- Helmut Sohmen: $5.3 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.9 billion
- Johnelle Hunt: $4.8 billion
- Brad Jacobs: $3.7 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.1 billion
- Yang Shaopeng: $3.1 billion
- Tung Chee Hwa: $2.8 billion
Have you read?
Four Ways to Leverage AI to Build a Magical Customer Experience.
Retired Slangs: A Linguistic Exploration of Popular Expressions Gone By.
What’s Now in Leadership?
Tech and AI Dominating the Stock Market Is Nothing New.
3 Ways You Can Become an Impactful Female Leader in Your Business.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]