As of September 15, 2023, Reinhold Wuerth has a net worth of US$28.2 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the manufacturing industry. Michael Hartono follows in second place with $24.1 billion, while He Xiangjian ranks third with $22.8 billion, and James Ratcliffe comes in fourth with $21.2 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Takemitsu Takizaki, whose net worth is $18.7 billion, and Goh Cheng Liang, whose net worth is $12.4 billion. Li Shuirong is placed 7th with a net worth of $11.9 billion. Anthony Pratt ($11.1 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the manufacturing industry, followed by Aliko Dangote (No. 9) with $10.8 billion and Viktor Rashnikov (No. 10, $10.5 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Manufacturing Industry, 2023
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $28.2 billion
- Michael Hartono: $24.1 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $22.8 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $21.2 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $18.7 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $12.4 billion
- Li Shuirong: $11.9 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.1 billion
- Aliko Dangote: $10.8 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $10.5 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $9.8 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $9.7 billion
- James Dyson: $9.6 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $8.3 billion
- Wang Liping & family: $8.2 billion
- Steven Rales: $8.2 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $7.8 billion
- Liang Wengen: $7.7 billion
- Chen Jianhua: $7.5 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $7.4 billion
Have you read?
Richest countries in the world by GDP per capita in 2023.
Countries With The Highest And Lowest Average Salaries, 2023.
Best Fashion Schools In The World.
Best Business Schools In The World.
The World’s Best CEOs And C-Suite Executives, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]