As of September 15, 2023, Thomas Frist Jr. has a net worth of US$21.9 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the healthcare industry. Cyrus Poonawalla follows in second place with $20.0 billion, while Dilip Shanghvi ranks third with $18.8 billion, and Li Xiting comes in fourth with $14.3 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Andreas Struengmann, whose net worth is $10.7 billion, and Thomas Struengmann, whose net worth is $10.7 billion. Chen Bang is placed 7th with a net worth of $10.2 billion. Jiang Rensheng ($9.9 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the healthcare industry, followed by Carl Cook (No. 9) with $9.8 billion and Ernesto Bertarelli (No. 10, $9.5 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Healthcare Industry, 2023
- Thomas Frist Jr. & family: $21.9 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $20.0 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $18.8 billion
- Li Xiting: $14.3 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $10.7 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $10.7 billion
- Chen Bang: $10.2 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $9.9 billion
- Carl Cook: $9.8 billion
- Ernesto Bertarelli: $9.5 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $9.0 billion
- Xu Hang: $8.8 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.6 billion
- Ronda Stryker: $7.5 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.4 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $7.1 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $7.1 billion
- Reinhold Schmieding: $6.8 billion
- Li Ge: $6.6 billion
- Murali Divi & family: $6.5 billion
Have you read?
The world’s largest economies in 2023.
Ranked: Safest Countries in the World, 2023.
Countries With the Most Female Billionaires, 2023.
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2023.
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]