As of September 15, 2023, Zhong Shanshan has a net worth of US$62.7 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the food and beverage industry. Giovanni Ferrero follows in second place with $39.1 billion, while John Mars ranks third with $38.9 billion, and Jacqueline Mars comes in fourth with $38.9 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Mark Mateschitz, whose net worth is $38.6 billion, and Emmanuel Besnier, whose net worth is $23.2 billion. Qin Yinglin is placed 7th with a net worth of $15.8 billion. Jorge Paulo Lemann ($15.2 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the food and beverage industry, followed by Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken (No. 9) with $13.3 billion and Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi (No. 10, $12.3 billion).
Richest Billionaires in the Food and Beverage Industry, 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.7 billion
- Giovanni Ferrero; $39.1 billion
- John Mars: $38.9 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.9 billion
- Mark Mateschitz: $38.6 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $23.2 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $15.8 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $15.2 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.3 billion
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi: $12.3 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $11.6 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.2 billion
- Anthony von Mandl: $10.0 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.7 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.7 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.7 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.7 billion
- Harry Stine: $9.7 billion
- Dan Cathy: $9.7 billion
- Trudy Cathy White: $9.7 billion
Have you read?
The world’s largest economies in 2023.
Ranked: Safest Countries in the World, 2023.
Countries With the Most Female Billionaires, 2023.
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2023.
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports.