As of September 11, 2023, Vicky Safra was the wealthiest person in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 17.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $16.8 billion), Jorge Paulo Lemann (No. 3, $14.9 billion); and Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 4, $10.0 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $8.2 billion. Andre Esteves ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.6 billion, followed by Alexandre Behring with $5.6 billion. Jorge Moll Filho is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.1 billion. Joao Moreira Salles ($4.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Brazil.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Vicky Safra & family: $17.4 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $16.8 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $14.9 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.0 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.2 billion
- Andre Esteves: $6.6 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.6 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.1 billion
- Joao Moreira Salles: $4.4 billion
- Walther Moreira Salles Junior: $4.4 billion
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion .
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $3.6 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.3 billion
- Luciano Hang: $3.3 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.2 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann & family: $2.6 billon
- Joesley Batista: $2.6 billion
- Wesley Batista: $2.6 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Alexandre Grendene Bartelle: $2.4 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.4 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.0 billion
- Ilson Mateus & family: $2.0 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]